5.19.2009

7:44 a.m. and i'm up

Hi there!
I'm not dead. I did fall off the face of the planet for a little while but I'm alive and kicking.
I'm going to do a real quick update and I'll write more later (hopefully tonight) since I have a working laptop!
  • I've been up since 6! This is so strange because I'm not a morning person at all whatsoever.
  • I'm GRADUATING (cum laude) in two days. It feels so so weird.
  • I'm at my Alma Mater (New Rochelle) and I'm trying to take advantage of its proximity to NYC. I met someone from New Rochelle last week in Boston. It was the funniest thing EVER.
  • I'm still looking for a job. Hopefully, the whole temping thing will workout. I still need a second job. AHHHHHHHH (I applied at the movie theatre AND Dunkin Donuts).
  • I really really want to move back here in the fall provided I can find a job.
  • I need to start working on my Fulbright.
  • I'll try to post some pictures up tonight.

-♥Estella

No comments:

Post a Comment